Wednesday, September 16

; A little whiny.





Caution ; This is Super Wild Post.

When, there are some faker posers.


I had enough of all these time. I do not want to spit it all out since it happened just a sudden and it did actually bother me. I meant, it pissed me off to the max.

I am not a top scorer student, nor most hardworking person you have ever met. I am just Adibah, with her own feeling of confidence, enthusiasm, joy, and everything she feels about when she is in the mood of something. What you do think, is what makes you a beautiful person. Just don't ask me why. These people are so worth to know something. I am getting disgusted with some ppl or the existence of this so-call species day by day and even struggle to think, sometimes about my own behavior that is always depends on critics, which is such a foolish opinion. But, these people are not worth anything. Regardless, yes, sure it is one of the best way to improve yourself, undeniably.

Eh, if I am so like this ;
"OMG, I AM SO HARDWORKING PERSON. I AM NERDY. I DO BRING MY ECONOMICS COURSE COMPANION ALONG WITH THE MC GEE BOOKS EVERYWHERE I GO"

Don't care much about this person, YOU, YOURSELF GET A LIFE!

Oh, now I know some people are so easy to be psyched. Bring your book everywhere and tell this people, you had covered the whole book. And they will go so mad (mentally) and stay up late till the morning and the person will actually say this.

HAHA, I DO NOT STUDY. WHY EH? LEPAK-LEPAK CUKUP.

Reason 1 ; Showing the whole world that you can be so freaking genius without even touch a book

Reason 2 ; So, ppl around you will like so worship you.. because you are genius! Figuratively.


Reason 3 ; Because you don't want other people to know that you are actually a SUPER NERD person.

Please. Stop it.

Orang yang pandai tapi tak perlu belajar banyak, dibandingkan dgn orang yang mcm biasa tapi dia banyak berusaha dan belajar.. mana lagi banyak pahala? Gunakan akal. Anda mampu mengatasinya.

And, please shut your face off when your score is actually higher than everybody and still, you are blaming yourself to be so freaking stupid.

Is this the life I have been stuck into for past 2 years since my Beseri era? I realized that I have change a lot. Both positive and negative. Equally spread throughout me.

Now, I agree with Kei little post about this. Pffts.


Menyampah ;
Deeb .





1 comment:

ballqiszbelle said...

hei, marah nampak...

cool, chill babe!!!

alaa, dorang tu mmg...( mcm aku kenal je ) Buat bodo sudah, jadi unik, not weird...hehe.

luv ya!