Wednesday, August 3

; Looking good with the steel.


Assalamualaikum and greetings!




Because, it happened that I took my passport-sized picture with my smile widely open and the steel brackets dented all over my teeth wanted to be seen too. The awkward moment when you choose to smile like this :D or like this :) . Ibu will always ask me to smile like :) But, in the end..

I chose :D

Looking hot and good yaw. Mari membanggakan Dr Chua kerana jasa baik beliau atas senyuman gigi besi aku ini -_________-'

Senyum itu sedekah. Mari bersenyum-senyuman :DD

Those forms are pissing me offffffff. Aaaa. Tapi apa nak buat, MARA kekasih hatiku sejak 4 tahun dulu.

Hidup kena bersyukur.


2 comments:

imah said...

we have the sweeeetest smile in the world bebeh ^^

Zuliyati said...

SENYUM TU SATU SEDEKAH....SMILEEEE :)