Tuesday, May 11

; Kau, aku, kita bersama.

Salam , Hello .

I don't think I should behave in my own blog. I meant, when I pissed off with someone, I rather blurt it out here. Sometimes, something that fascinates you, is no longer perfect. Everything turns out wrong.

I am not living in denial, anyways. It is just, something you put a hope for, is no longer there. But, not at this time, I am not giving up. I tend to hide myself inside me. Alienated in the society is not bad after all, you get the chance to give a little space to yourself.

Cuba kau tutup lampu, tutup langsir bilik kau, duduk bersandar di dinding bilik kau, sambil sumbat earphone dalam telinga. Kau putar lagu-lagu syahdu, dengan badan kau berirama ikut rentak. Peh, aku tak tipu. Kau mesti cuba.

No, I don't want to live in any fairy tales. Move your ass, Deeb.

Aku tak berapa kisah sangat orang cakap pasal aku, perlu kah aku kisah? TAK.

I am stuck with mindless people sometimes. Ugh. Kalau kau baca terasa, hmph, aku tak boleh buat apa.


No comments: