Sunday, June 21

; Handsome and awesome, you :)





"Dibaa, buatkan ayah air teh ais ke, kopi ais ke.. kurang manis eh." - Ayah


Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I hope you know how much I love you. I am so incredibly blessed to have a dad who is not only a father, but also a friend. You might not ever read this blog, but it doesn't matter, I want everyone else to know how special you are to me. You already know you are.

First time I heard you dropped your tears during my critical condition in the ICU.

I love all our fun moments together. I remember the time when we used to collect dragonflies and pin it up at the plastic tree, I was just three back then. Entered into the wrong cinema box to watch Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban but it was actually the Chicken Little box. Your phone and credit cards were all out damaged when you jumped into the swimming pool just to save me. Trying out most of the blazer in Edmundser and asking for my opinion. And Ibu did not know how much we spent during the shopping. And the list goes.

I cherish and miss our ridiculous moments together.

I also love our serious times as well. I love all the things you taught me; I sincerely believe that you know almost everything. Your wisdom has been so important to me throughout my 18 years of existence, and will continue to be important to me for the rest of my life. Thanks for being there when I cry, for giving me advice when I need it, for teaching me so many things, and for just plain being wonderful. I'm glad to have a dad who is an amazing father, friend, and pastor to boot!

They said I have your kind of look which is ehem, handsome :) And I hope I can inherit your confidence and instincts about something.

Even though you're a little loco, I wouldn't want you any other way! I love you! You rock my world.

Abdul Rahman Bin Shamsi,
Servant of Allah, The Generousity.




Your daughter ;

Dibaa .

6 comments:

mufazai said...

hoho, icu, wht happened?

AdibaRahman said...

dengue.
loss of 90% of platelet.
liver affection.
hampir ke kidney.
sgt kritikal.
aku pun terkejut gak.
prediction of life was only 50%.
hampir maut la.
but, alhamdulillah.
Allah gave me the opportunity.

arlina said...

gile laaah, u should be thankful u dpt experience mcm tu. it makes you appreciate life even more. :)

niffirania said...

:s when was it? Ayah terhebat. Yeahh. :)

dianna said...

:) sweet gile your word.
nak nangisss :(

AdibaRahman said...

*Arlina.
Tu la, I was shocked too. Sebab, at first masa my consciousness, I thought I was in the normal ward.

*Ain.
It was 2005. Form 2. Betul, I second you.

*Kak Dianna.
Sedih nak tgglkan rumah :(