Tuesday, March 24

; Noble, the legend .

Think about the music of Graduation Day by Vitamin C while reading this.



Noble, the legend.

Always there in my mind and flow through my veins. Before I wrote this post, I didn’t really think of how important good classmates really are. Right now, I couldn’t imagine living my future life without them. Each of them. We met eye for the whole week. At first, they were only a bunch of kids I'll ever meet in my lifetime. This is not only true for me, it’s true for all teens. Maybe you don’t feel this way about every friend of yours, but there are just those you can’t live without. I can’t imagine what I’m going to do in college; I’ll walk through the labs, or better yet classes, and they won’t be there to help you. Maybe, it was not my effort to get myself a better connection with them. Hardly until now. I have to admit I miss them a lot. The time that we had together. The classes. The preps. The moments we were scolded by Cikgu Rodzi, Sir Amin, Cikgu Farijah, Cikgu Jaizah for our rudeness, noise, our mischievious acts. We done all that, just to ensure the ability to enjoy the study. Books everywhere. Rubbish dumped. HAHA. So many for our little Noble. And for me, it was a legend yet to be kept in one heart of all.

Where should I start the names? Oh, the president of course.

RAZREEN; BERAZ l ADIBAH; ADYBA l ROHAIDA; RORO l SYAFIQAH; SYAF

ASYIKIN; CC l FARAH ASYIKIN; FAR'E l AIN NASUHA; SUHA

PUTERI SYAKILA; PUT l LYANA; LY l FADZLEEN; FADZ l NAIMAH; IMAH

AQILAH; QILA l FARAH SYAFIRA; FARA JE l ADIBAH; DEEB

AINUN; NUNUN l SYUHADA; SYUD l SYARIFAH; SHERRY

WAHIDA; WADA l AMIN l FAIZ; PAID l NAZMI; KILLER l ANAS


photos




Thanks for the beautiful memories. There were too many memories that myself could not write. Keep the faith, Noble .


xoxo ;
Deeb .

No comments: